Yoghurt Warrior Clothing Online

BUY YOGHURT WARRIOR ONLINE

Follow us on Facebook

Monday 11 April 2011

Wayf Club Tees



Another opportunity has risen its head that is in-keeping with my recent 'Jumanji' themed project. This tiger/ tribal piece will be printed for my residency We Are Your Friends and on sale at my shop.

Tiger as one of the most incredible creatures to walk the planet has been intersting to draw. I look forward to traveling next year to places like Thailand and India to learn more about the wild beast

These last couple of projects will hopefully be printed on tees and vests, i will be smartening up my interactive backgrounds drawing more attention to the actual garment rather than the image in general.

Once the Rusko/ Doorly tour tshirts & the Pigeon Hole This/ Ibiza Rocks Collaboration are done i will have a look book printed for potential stockists to look at as well as distributing them in cafes/ bars and shops.

YW

No comments:

Post a Comment